HydraFacial MD Treatments
Dermal Glow is proud to introduce one of the newest technologies available in our Ohope Clinic.
This popular non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment deeply cleanses, exfoliates, hydrates, brightens and oxygenates the skin as well as clearing congestion and removing blackheads.
The HydraFacial is truly a one-of-a-kind treatment. Perfect for an introduction to skin rejuvenation treatments or needing that skin ‘pick me up’ and deep clean. Only HydraFacial uses patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate. HydraFacial super serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow in just 3 steps:
Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
EXTRACT + HYDRATE
Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench skin.
FUSE + PROTECT
Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow.
What makes HydraFacial different from other Hydradermabrasion treatments?
HydraFacial uses a unique, patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system to exfoliate, extract and hydrate skin, and, the spiral design delivers painless extractions.
The spiral design of HydroPeel® Tips, used in conjunction with the HydraFacial proprietary vacuum technology and serums, creates a vortex effect to easily dislodge and remove impurities while simultaneously delivering hydrating skin solutions.
- Deeply cleanses removing impurities in skin
- Reduces congestion (black heads, white heads & clogged pores)
- Lifts off dead skin cells for a radiant glow
- Intensely hydrating & plumping
- Softens fine lines & wrinkles
- Brightens uneven skin tone.
- Allows deeper and better penetration of active ingredients in homecare products or further treatments.
What is involved in the treatment?
What happens after the treatment?
There can be mild redness for up to 12 -24 hours and on occasion clients experience some mild flaking for 1-3 days after the treatment. Those with acne prone skin can often experience a purging of breakouts a week after the treatment.
Ensuring you follow post care instructions for 3-5 days after the treatment such as;
- Avoiding direct sun exposure & application of SPF 30+
- No heat based activities including, sweating with vigorous exercise, hot showers & spas or sitting in front of the fire or heat pump.
- Do not use active or abrasive ingredients on skin including AHAs, BHAs, Retinols or any scrubs.
- No not pick any flaking skin or squeeze any break outs.
How many treatments do I need?
Most clients find they have instant results after just one treatment with the HydraFacial. However, best results are seen with regular treatments to keep skin clean from impurities and a healthy skin function is maintained.